So yesterday, while I was at work, Jeff and Anika went with Candie,Canyon,Riley and three of their friends to the Colleyville Nature Center. First off, let me preface this by saying that Kevin and Candie's kids are phenomenal. They are 14(Ashley), 11(Canyon), and 8(Riley). And they adore Anika. They are SO good with her, and she rolls with them like she is their age. We are going camping with them this Friday - Saturday, and I cannot wait. Anyway - Jeff took the camera, and he got some awesome shots. I just wanted to share some.....
Canyon, Riley, Anika, ?, Garrett, ?
Garrett, Canyon, Riley, Anika, ?,?
Sweet Anika
New pup, Dingo, eating Candie's hair
Telling someone off....
Belting out "Sweet Child O' Mine"...new fave
Just a cool shot
Fun in the woods
Fun in the dirt
Hanging on the bridge
Air Canyon (LOVE this pic)
Anika's ballet rehearsal costume
No comments:
Post a Comment