That's right, I have enlisted a professional to help me spruce up my blog. Maybe I will pay more attention to blogging if the milieu is pretty. :)
I'm going to post some pics in a little bit - of all our outdoors-y nature-y Spring Break adventures. Stay tuned.
In unrelated news - JCAHO was on our floor yesterday - recerting us as a Stroke Unit. Whose patient did the surveyor pick? Mine. Who got grilled, while trying not to vomit on said surveyor? Me. Who kicked absolute booty on knowing everything and then some? ME ME ME ME!!!! I have been stressed about this for a week. My face looks like a prepubescent minefield. But I freaking did it - and we got NO recommendations. Which means we passed. With flying colors. And I helped. YAY! (And for those not in the medical field - JCAHO probably doesn't mean squat. But for those who are? (Jess.... :) ) Well - you get it.
Off to the park before it rains!
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
YAY Riner :)
6 months at NAMC Medical Staff department and I've completely familiar with JCAHO.
Post a Comment