...and yet nothing going on. Seriously. That is my life. Waiting to be released back to work. I love my child, but dammit, I need some adult interaction for more than one or two hours! Broke my nose Monday. Because of a turtle. Anxiously hoping that a certain event this weekend will go off without a hitch. Apparently, "queen of fragmented sentences". Or just lazy. I miss Angie - she's in FL with the family. Our twenty year reunion is coming up, and there is way too much crap occurring on the "Reunion Board" to handle on my own. I need her to laugh with me. My poor Sheila is the toughest girl I know. 18 more days of insanity, school twice a day, and work. Throw in building and moving into a new home....well I think she would be justified in having just one teeny psychotic break. You know, screaming.....laughing uncontrollably.....or just plain old wigging out. Should you need that dear Sheila, let me know. Jeff is working a 48 hour shift. We need to go see him today. Anika says "Mommy? I really miss Daddy.". My mom is home from Denmark - thank God! I really do not do well when I don't talk to her every day. Pathetic, no?
Anika is the joy and primary cause of sheer exhaustion in my life. She goes from 8am til 9 pm, MAYBE a two hour nap. Our days are filled with swimming, parks, dancing, singing, Legos, Play - Doh, Little People, Baby Dolls, Aladdin, Cinderella and Dora and Diego. She helps me cook, load the dishwasher, do laundry. She's riot. The other night, as she was going to bed, I said "Anika, I love you with all my heart.", and she said "Mommy...I love you with all my heart, and my tummy too.".
Alright - that's it for my one cup of coffee, disjointed update on life.
Need more coffee.
3 comments:
hello pretty lady. Miss you.
And Mexico is going to SUCK without you!! Um, book it, last minute, and just go?
how is her hair so flippin white? I mean, it is REALLY blonde. I mean, REALLY!
Love you......Thank you for my permission to "Flip out"....we will see how this week goes..that will be the true test!
Post a Comment