Jeepers, this month is flying by.
I went back to work on Monday - for a two in a row. Monday at about 230p - I pretty much lost all feeling in my feet. I guess being on my feet for 12 hours chasing the funky monkey is less work than pounding the glorious tile halls of Harris...... Overall - it wasn't too bad. I came home that night, and Jeff had prepared a foot bath for me. Seriously. It was sheer heaven. On Tuesday, I had a graduate nurse shadowing me - and she pretty much got oriented by fire. What a wacky day. It started with a bang at 630a - and pretty much didn't slow down until 630p. I am truly glad to be back though - however much I may whine - I love my job. The staff I work with is great - the patients are complex but not "House" complex.... I work two days a week - and spend the rest of my time with Anika and Jeff. I essentially wear pajamas to work. They pay me a decent wage. I learn something every day. Yeah - not too shabby. Think I'll keep it. I MAY go get my Master's when Anika starts school - I may not. There is a bridge program that I am investigating.
Jeff, on the other hand, has been working his little hiney off. Ambulance crisis in Ft. Worth = mucho overtime for Captain Novak. Which is great. But - well - we miss him around here.
We were supposed to head east to Jefferson this weekend - but Jeff has to work Saturday. Maybe it's better that we wait til it's a little cooler anyway....
Aside from that - day to day life continues in the Novak household.
Hope all is well with everyone...............
Thursday, September 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
umm--your blog is not being updated very well..sheesh
liarrrrrrrrrrr
Post a Comment